I have poured my heart and soul into this business for the past decade and
THE ONE WOMEN SHOW IS OVER! My business is expanding in leaps and bounds and I just can't take new clients unless I have a team! So team building it is!
I am looking for another part time personal assistant- someone that is excited to be apart of my big vision, someone caring and kind who is as passionate about my clients as I am.
If you are the human I am looking for, you're the type who gets motivated by high expectations and passionate people like me-you will be excited to rise to my expectations and pour yourself into my vision. You'll also be the kind of person that believes "whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your heart..."
- Starting Date: Immediately
- Paid as 1099 as a contractor
-Pay rate based on experience and time flexibility.
There will be a 1 month trial & training period where pay will start lower and then depending on work during trial, rate is negotiable.
- Part-Time: Estimated 10-15 hours per week (flexible week to week)
You will work typically closer to 10 hours per week starting through busy season,
though some weeks you could work a little less and others a little more up to 15 hours.
I need someone excited to complete the task and who is committed to the end result.
-The job truly ranges based on the workflow and client needs.
This role will include some of ALL the things. Literally I can't wait for that someone that embraces any and all types of work with a can-do spirit! Your role would include things such as (but not limited to):
- Managing business & personal errands + tasks ( ex: post office drop offs, shopping, organizing, pick up kids from school occasionally, etc)
- Email communication and management (including flodesk campaigns)
- Scheduling, managing, and helping clients onboard or problem solve hands-on.
- Occasional travel to assist at shoots & events.
- Managing + creating content for social media -Instagram, facebook, tiktok, youtube, blogs +
- Managing and organizing Podcast growth and idea boards/interviews
- You need to live in the Phoenix Valley- You must have reliable transportation and be able to commute to/work from Tempe a few days each week and drive to various locations across the valley based on photoshoot locations.
- This is an in-person position with a flexible and varying schedule.
-It is business and personal life task based and your work will varies by day, hour, and week.
-This is a part-time flexible 10-15 hours a week.
(The position also offers opportunity for more hours during high(busy) season.)
- You will be working side-by-side with Tracy Battaglia as well as her clients, friends, and co-conspirators.
-This involves working some early mornings, evenings and weekends, (shoot based) and may also include some paid travel on occasion.
THEN MAYBE YOU ARE MY DREAM HUMAN!
- Is kindness on the top list of priorities?
- Is checking off a to-do list super fun?
- Are you perpetually happy and positive with a growth mindset?
- Do you love variety in your work and does multitasking feels like a fun game?
- Are you focused and driven with killer problem solving skills?
- Are you both solution & detail oriented but yet creative and artistic?
- Do you come alive yet keep your cool in high energy-high vibe environments?
- Do you get lit up when the pressure and deadline is ON?
- Are you a fantastic listener and enjoy bouncing ideas around?
- Are you a dreamer and not afraid to bring your own creative ideas to the table?
- Are you social media savvy with a good eye for modern, hip, fun, and classy design?
- Do you love putting your energy and passion into a vision bigger than yourself?
- You’re looking for a "side job" while growing your own photography, website, branding or consulting business (other businesses are okay!) We want someone dedicated to our business not an intern at this time :) We offer internships if you are looking for work experience and learning the ropes!
- You aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement & a w9
- You haven't read a fun non-fiction book or listened to a podcast (or read a book) about personal development or business in a very long time
- You have no clue how to use instagram & tiktok!
However, this position for the person who is...
All the exciting things above +
- Flexible in their schedule
-Eager to gain new clients for Fully Alive and build their hours
- Marketing minded in social media, digital marketing & SEO.
- Detail oriented and organized
- An excellent communicator & listener
- Always learning and coachable
- Comfortable working from a home office setting
This position is for you if...
Here's what the right person will about this position:
-You'll be paid to do what you already love:
serving others and being a part of a mission bigger than yourself
-You'll get to avoid stuffy offices and ugly sad work environments and boring uniforms.
-You'll get to work outside sometimes and have a huge variety of fun things to keep you busy and entertained
-You'll get to work with a positive perpetually excited upbeat person.
-You'll get to learn a TON about entrepreneurship and all the behind the scenes of a successful photography company, website designer and brand consulting agency.
-You'll get to work in a fast growing company with amazing clients and a community of likeminded women.
If you’ve carefully read all of the above info and feel like this role is perfect for you, apply below! Its' fun & easy! Just fill out the questions and we will be in touch to schedule an interview if your experience and heart matches what we are looking for!